Our fifth and final database release of 2019 has been made and includes a number of minor content and website updates. Crucially, it comes at a time when we have just published our most recent database update in Nucleic Acids Research:
Armstrong JF, Faccenda E, Harding SD, Pawson AJ, Southan C, Sharman JL, Campo B, Cavanagh DR, Alexander SPH, Davenport AP, Spedding M, Davies JA; NC-IUPHAR. (2019) The IUPHAR/BPS Guide to PHARMACOLOGY in 2020: extending immunopharmacology content and introducing the IUPHAR/MMV Guide to MALARIA PHARMACOLOGY. Nucl. Acids Res. pii: gkz951. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkz951 [Epub ahead of print]. [Full text]
and we have seen the publication of the 2019/20 Concise Guide to Pharmacology:
Alexander SPH, Kelly E, Mathie A, Peters JA, Veale EL, Faccenda E, Harding SD, Pawson AJ, Sharman JL, Southan C, Buneman OP, Cidlowski JA, Christopoulos A, Davenport AP, Fabbro D, Spedding M, Striessnig J, Davies JA; CGTP Collaborators. (2019) The Concise Guide to PHARMACOLOGY 2019/20 Br J Pharmacol. 176 S1: S1-S493. [Table of Contents]
- 5 novel GPR55 peptide ligands as reported by Foster et al. (2019): Ligand IDs 10539-10543
- A new group of ligands, PROTACs and molecular glues, has been curated, with targets including kinases, tau protein and the chromatin modifying proteins BRD4, BRD9 and TRIM24
Ligand list download
- A new download button has been added to the ligand list pages. This enables users to download the specific ligand set they are viewingfor downloading specific sets of ligands (see image below).
- The IUPHAR/MMV Guide to Malaria Pharmacology now includes direct links from targets to PlasmoDB. The detailed target pages now clearly display the PlasmoDB accession for the target. The links are also included in the summary view of the target.
Upcoming presentations at:
We will be presenting on the Guide to Immunopharmacology and the Guide to Malaria Pharmacology at the following meeting over November and December
- The 39th Congresso Nazionale SIF (Florence, Nov 20-23) – Dr. Elena Faccenda
- The Glasgow-Edinburgh Malaria Meeting (Edinburgh, Dec 11) – Dr. Jane Armstrong
- BPS Pharmacology 2019 – Workshop: Guide to Immunopharmacology (Edinburgh, Dec 15-17) – Prof. Jamie Davies and Dr. Simon Harding
Leave a Reply